This three hour seminar will show your drivers, managers, and administrative staff how to stay in compliance with the DOT hours of service requirements.
This training covers:
- The 12/22/2011 HOS final rule changes
- New rest break requirements
- Off-duty time changes
- New penalty violations
- New 34hr. restart limitations
- On-duty time
- Short-haul operations
- And more…
We also focus on the management side of logging hours. We show you how to audit drivers logs to spot errors and discrepancies that could put your company at risk for non-compliance with the HOS rule.
Areas covered are:
- The regulations and their interpretations
- Driver’s logbooks, time cards, and supporting documents
- How to audit logs and spot errors
- 100-air mile radius exception
- Additional topics of interest…
*Certificates will be handed out at the conclusion of the seminar.