Who are we?
Vermont Truck & Bus Association is a non-profit trade association representing the transportation industry in Vermont. As a member you are kept aware of all Federal and State Regulations that effect the transportation industry via our monthly newsletters, seminars and mailings.
Services available to members are:
- Legislative Support – You are well represented in the Vermont Legislature. Bill Smith is the registered lobbyist for VTBA. Fleet and cargo insurance program through our partnership with Acadia Insurance for our qualified members which offers competitive rates, dividends, one hour claim service and more.
- Educational Services – Throughout the year seminars on Safety, Forklift, Air Brake, HAZMAT, Drug & Alcohol Testing, and more are scheduled so that you may learn first hand from the experts in these areas.
- Drug & Alcohol Random Testing Program – VTBA has a comprehensive drug & alcohol random testing program that meets all the Federal and State requirements.
- Dental Plan – We have a fully insured product with Northeast Delta Dental. Members receive a substantial discount on premiums as opposed to going to Delta Dental directly. No minimum employee participation required.
- Forms & Supplies – All the forms and supplies required by State and Federal Governments for the transportation industry are available through the VTBA office. We buy our materials in bulk so we can offer you the lowest prices in the state.
- Newsletter – A monthly newsletter containing industry updates, regulation changes and information that is pertinent to your business.
- Videos – We have a library of several videos for sale or for rent. Call today for our list of titles and availability.
If you have any questions call 802-479-1778